A simple triangle bandana.
One brass popper on the back to fasten.
Bright and vibrant, this fabric is all the way from Panajachel in Guatemala, carefully chosen and brought from a little stall by Lake Atitlan back to our Lake District home to make into bold and fun bow ties.
Bring a little bit of Central America on your walks!
ONLY ONE OR TWO OF EACH SIZE AVAILABLE
- Extra Small – neck sizes 9″ – With a 5″ Drop
- Extra Small – Neck sizes 10″‘ – With a 5.5″ Drop (3)
- Small – Neck sizes 11″ – With a 7″ Drop
- Small – Neck sizes 12″- With a 7″ Drop
- Medium – Neck sizes 14″- With a 7.5″ Drop
- Large – Neck sizes 16″ With a 9″ Drop
- Large – Neck sizes 17″ With a 10″ Drop
If you are at all unsure on sizes, please get in touch before ordering!
Hand wash only to avoid shrinking, dry flat.
Sometimes the pattern placement may be slightly different from the products shown in the photos, depending on how we cut the fabric.
None of our products should ever be worn unsupervised as some feature buttons etc, just to be on the safe side!
Collar & Tweed can not be held responsible if your dog comes to any harm while wearing our products.